Role: Houdini Instructor
Duration: 4-week initial contract with potential for future employment
Program: VFX-artist for games and film – a SideFX certified higher vocational education aimed at creating the VFX-artists of the future.
Start Date: This Fall
Visual Magic offers a SideFX-certified VFX-focused higher vocational education program called VFX-artist for Games and Film for which we need an additional Houdini Instructor. Our program is designed to provide our students with the skills needed to excel in the Games and Film Industry.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Houdini Instructor to join our faculty team in Skellefteå (Sweden). Ideally you work on site (we have an apartment on standby) but remote work is also possible.
- Provide hands-on training and guidance to second-grade students
- Evaluate and assess student performance and progress
- Deep understanding and experience in Houdini
- Good communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in the film or game industry
Nice to have
- Experience in teaching
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity for employment in 2024
- Be part of a cutting-edge educational program with the ambition to be the best of the best
- Work with passionate professionals in the VFX industry
- A lot of autonomy while working with a tight knit staff
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about shaping the future of VFX education, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you’re a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Feel free to tag/inform anyone who might be interested or share this post to help us find the perfect candidate.
Student Houdini Reel